Solar asset management is being forced to rapidly achieve levels of professionalisation and efficiency seen in other energy sectors. This webinar will be focused on both commercial and technical asset management issues and how to efficiently and effectively assess solar plant health.
DuPont, Jinko Solar and Allianz Global Investors will share their experience on optimizing the operational phase of the solar lifecycle, including discussions on the latest technologies and digital strategies to help reduce OPEX and boost yields.
60-minute presentations and panel discussion:
• Moderator: Jacqueline Huynh, Asset Manager, Allianz Global Investors
• Presenter: Lucie Garreau-Iles, Regional Technical Manager EMEA DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
• Presenter: Andrea Viaro, Head of Technical Service and Product Management, JinkoSolar Europe
Deep dive into a range of issues and gain an expert insight on:
• Unique multidimensional approach to quantifying solar assets power loss and safety risks
• Curative and preventive measures to protect assets for their remaining lifetime
• Innovation in cell and panel technology to mitigate risks of premature panel degradation and investment losses
• The importance of the quality value chain throughout the solar assets’ lifetime.
• Solar project risk concerns and the impact on bankability