The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Solar Installation Engineer
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: NationalHead of Service
- Our company is looking for a Solar Installation Engineer who is technical but has managerial capabilities
- The ideal candidate should be able to train other team members on Solar installations. The candidate should be willing to travel, as there would be a need to make site visits.
- Technical knowledge of Solar Power Products, as you would be required to train other team members on installation and service.
- Ability to manage team members well.
- Train the sales team on solution design.
- Installation and service management.
- Manage daily activities.
- TAT management for every service call.
- Report and data management.
- Willingness to travel to sites for inspections and installations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a related field.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Strong Industry Knowledge.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Technical Know-How
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Good organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2024.