The Creditors Clerk will primarily be responsible for the timely and accurate processing and reconciliation of all supplier documents for payment to Trade Suppliers for goods and services rendered in accordance with JUWI South Africa – Internal Control Procedures. Primarily reporting to the Accountant, the Creditors Clerk will support the finance team as required.
- Performs a combination of administrative and bookkeeping tasks
- Maintaining the accounts mailbox and reviewing invoices/statements for accuracy
- Processing of daily creditor transactions into Accounting System (Sage Intacct)
- Maintains various general ledger accounts including creditors control
- Perform monthly creditor reconciliations and ensure escalation of unresolved transactions
- Reviewing and updating of supplier database (in Sage Intacct) for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain accurate bookkeeping records, copying and filing information as required
- Management and reconciliation of petty cash and company credit cards
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures related to accounts payable
- Assist the accountants with any ad-hoc administrative and/or bookkeeping tasks as required.
- Monthly projects spend reporting to Economic Development and Project Development Departments
- Liaison with other JUWI departments regarding supplier and other finance related administrative queries
- Diploma in Bookkeeping / Accounting Diploma advantageous
- Proven bookkeeping / accounting work experience
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ work experience in similar role
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles and procedures
- Competency in MS Office and accounting software (Sage Intacct)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and reporting timetables
- Well organized, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask across different types of accounting-related projects
Benefits of working for juwi
Become part of a team that realises leading solar, wind and hybrid projects worldwide. JUWI Global has a high level of commitment and passion for its vision of 100% renewable energy.
Even if your profile does not match the job brief 100%, perhaps you match it 80% of the way, you could possibly be the right candidate for another position within the JUWI Group.
To apply, please submit your application via our recruitment portal and ensure that you submit your application in English.
We look forward to your energy!
JUWI operates in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 3 of 2013 (“POPI Act”), and by submitting your personal information to JUWI (by way of application and/or providing any other documentation as may be required during the recruitment process), you agree that JUWI may utilise and process your personal information in accordance with the POPI Act.