Huawei offers leading Smart PV solutions which harnesses more than 30 years of expertise in digital information technology. As the largest inverter supplier from 2015 to 2019 globally for 5 consecutive years, Huawei is committed to building efficient, smart O&M, safe, reliable and grid-supporting Smart PV plants, and helping customers maximize the return of investment over the plants’ lifetime.
In 2020, Huawei will further integrate AI technologies to boost LCOE and accelerate grid parity for all. Discover this for yourself when you attend the Huawei Smart PV Online Webinar on Thursday, September 10, 2020. Together, we’ll explore the latest industry trends and see how Huawei Smart PV Solution is digitizing your power. We’ll also hear from key customers and partners on why they chose Huawei Smart PV Solution.
We look forward to your attendance.
– 10:00 to 10:05: Opening Speech – Mr. Chen Guoguang
– 10:05 to 10:10: Huawei Walkthrough – Mr. Albert Wen
– 10:10 to 10:30: Pain Points and Challenges of Electric Power in South Africa – Mr. Niveshen Govender
– 10:30 to 11:00: Benefits of Huawei Smart PV Solution in Commercial and Industrial Scenarios – Mr. Rizwan Razaq
– 11:00 to 11:15: FusionSolar Residential Smart PV Solution New Product Launch – Mr. Xie Bin
– 11:15 to 11:25: Huawei 17.5MW Rooftop Project Online Visiting
– 11:25 to 11:30: Lucky Draw
We will have the pleasure in listening to 2 highly recognised experts:
COO of the South African Photovoltaic Industry Association
Chief Operations Officer of the South African Photovoltaic Industry Association, Niveshen works closely with more than 300 companies through the value chain of Solar PV. In the last 2 years, he has championed the development and implementation of a voluntary quality mechanism, the PV GreenCard a programme based on skills development, standardization and documentation for small scale embedded generation Solar PV systems. Niveshen currently serves as a board member on the South African Renewable Energy Council and the Global Solar Council.
CTO Huawei Smart PV MEA Region
Joined HUAWEI in 2015, is mainly responsible for the solution of Huawei MEA Solar Channel Sales. 10+ years of experience in Solar & Inverter industry.